Darn Tough BA Betty Crew Ultra-Light (1793)
BA Betty is a rebel of a winter bike sock. She features added warmth in the toe box and leg while still providing a sure interface with your bike shoe. BA Betty will keep you hammering, even when the seasons turn cold.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Ultra-Light: Our lightest sock for race day or anyone looking for a lighter-than-air feel from a tougher than hell sock.
- Crew Sock Height: A classic, versatile height that hugs the calf. A sock drawer staple.
INGREDIENTS: 56% Nylon 41% Merino Wool 3% Lycra® Spandex
Using the latest generation of Italian knitting machines, manufacturer is able to knit ultra-light yet extremely dense socks with an undetectable toe seam, here in Vermont. The result is miles and miles of blister-free bliss.
Feel the difference of feeling nothing at all!
Guaranteed for life.
Read more about Darn Tough socks here...
Made in Vermont, USA