Darn Tough Coolmax® Vertex 1/4 Sock Ultra-Light (1773)
When things heat up our Vertex 1/4 sock made with Coolmax® stays cool. It's a great choice for runners who love a "barely there", ultra-light feeling sock that can put in the miles.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Ultra-Light: Our lightest sock for race day or anyone looking for a lighter-than-air feel from a tougher than hell sock.
- 1/4 Sock Height: Sits just above the ankle. The “just right” height that’s fast and light. Great for low-cut hikers and running shoes.
Ingredients: 41% Coolmax® Polyester, 54% Nylon, 5% Lycra® Spandex
Using the latest generation of Italian knitting machines, manufacturer is able to knit ultra-light yet extremely dense socks with an undetectable toe seam, here in Vermont. The result is miles and miles of blister-free bliss.
Feel the difference of feeling nothing at all!
Guaranteed for life.
Read more about Darn Tough socks here...
Made in Vermont, USA