Darn Tough Hiker Boot Sock Full Cushion (1908)
There's nothing like twelve gnarly miles with an 80 lb. pack to get you thinking about a sock that delivers more in the cushioning department. Our Full Cushion Hiker sock delivers comfort that won't quit and durability for the long haul.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Full Cushion: High density cushioning throughout the entire sock for full on comfort and performance.
- Boot Sock Height: Sits mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion.
Ingredients: 69% Merino Wool, 27% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex
Using the latest generation of Italian knitting machines, manufacturer is able to knit ultra-light yet extremely dense socks with an undetectable toe seam, here in Vermont. The result is miles and miles of blister-free bliss.
Feel the difference of feeling nothing at all!
Guaranteed for life.
Read more about Darn Tough socks here...
Made in Vermont, USA