PAJAK Radical 10Z - is an expedition sleeping bag with an innovative chamber system and IRL reflective layer inside which significantly increases the user's thermal comfort.
Thanks to its high compression rate, it takes up very little space in your equipment. It is filled with a 900 FP Polish White Goose Down of the highest quality, and the material used is GELANOTS Ultra Light Rip Stop.
Total weight of 1100g and extreme temperature of -33°C make it a must have equipement on your expedition check list.
WEIGHT: 1100 g Size L / Regular
FILL WEIGHT: 725 g Size L / Regular
MATERIAL: GELANOTS Ultra Light Rip Stop Shell
FILL: 900 FP Polish White Goose Down
TEMPERATURE RANGE: -6/-13/-33 [C] ISO23537
CONSTRUCTION: Construction Z
PACKING VOLUME: 6 L Size L / Regular
- IR Reflective Layer (IRL)
- Almost 60% of your body heat is infrared radiation, thanks to IRL you retain up to 50% of warmth your body generates.
- 3D zipper and collar buffles
- Internal/external hang loops
- Inside pocket
- Non blocking zipper
- Single hand hood regulation
- Compression/storage sack included
- Velcro lock protection
- Components: YKK / ITW Nexus