Darn Tough Stripe 1/4 Ultra Light (1783)
Pull together your cycling kit. The Stripe brings it all together. This high-performance sock integrates seamlessly in your shoe to create a dialed-in system that’s always ready to roll.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Ultra-Light: Our lightest sock for race day or anyone looking for a lighter-than-air feel from a tougher than hell sock.
1/4 Sock Height: Sits just above the ankle. The “just right” height that’s fast and light. Great for low-cut hikers and running shoes.
54% Nylon, 41% Merino Wool 5% Lycra Spandex
Using the latest generation of Italian knitting machines, manufacturer is able to knit ultra-light yet extremely dense socks with an undetectable toe seam, here in Vermont. The result is miles and miles of blister-free bliss.
Feel the difference of feeling nothing at all!
Guaranteed for life.
Read more about Darn Tough socks here...
Made in Vermont, USA