KUPILKA products are made of a Biomaterial. The Biomaterial used for KUPILKA products is a Thermoplastic Natural Fiber Composites material. It is made up of 50% pine fiber (wood) and 50% plastic.
If you compare it to plastic, the benefits of Natural Fiber Composites are a better heat endurance and a higher durability thanks to the stiff structure. Another advantage when comparing the material to plastic is that it enables the use of engraving techniques. If you compare it to wood, the benefits of Natural Fiber Composites are that it doesn't require maintenance, doesn't "absorb" smells and is insensitive to humidity.
All KUPILKA products are dishwasher safe.
KUPILKA products are also recyclable. At the end of its life-span the product can be grinded and casted again into new products. All KUPILKA packages & Label cards are made from recycled cardboard. The leather strap of KUPILKA 5 is made from Reindeer leather.
- KUPILKA products are used for in and outdoor activities. The thermoplastic material makes it especially suitable for hot drinks and foods.
- KUPILKA products are light-weighted and durable and to take along for trekking trips and easily cleaned in warm water.
- KUPILKA products don't require any maintenance
- KUPILKA products are dishwashersafe.
- Recommended usage temperature for KUPILKA products is from -30°C to +100°C