PEAK DESIGN Slide
The most versatile pro camera strap in the world, the newly upgraded Slide can be worn as a sling, neck, or shoulder strap. Internally-padded nylon webbing has a smooth side that glides over clothing in sling mode and a grippy side that prevents slipping in shoulder mode. Dual quick-adjusters provide instant access and easy reconfiguration. Unique Anchor Link system connects quickly and dual points of connection keep your camera more stable than traditional sling straps.
Updates include: new silicone grip, upgraded webbing, and lower profile strap/hardware transitions. Anchor connectors have been updated to be smaller, faster, and more secure.
- REVAMPED ANCHORS: More secure, fast, and lower profile than ever. New canted/angled Anchors for effortless 1-handed connection. 25% slimmer Anchor housing hardware.
- STILL STRONG AS EVER: Anchors still hold 200 lbs (90 kg)
- ANCHOR MOUNT: New low-profile Anchor Mount is strong, versatile, and leaves a tiny footprint
- WEBBING UPGRADE: New ultra-smooth nylon webbing with tighter, more durable weave
- BETTER GRIP: Upgraded silicone grip is more effective and durable
- OVERMOLDED HARDWARE: Strap molded directly into adjustment hardware for significantly lower-profile design
WHAT IS IN THE BOX
1 Slide camera strap
2 Hex wrench 4mm
3 Anchor connectors 4x
4 Anchor Mount
5 Microfiber pouch
max length: 145 cm (57")
min length: 99 cm (39")
STRAP WIDTH: 45 mm (1.8")
strap: seatbelt-style nylon webbing, anodized aluminum and glass-reinforced nylon adjuster hardware, Hypalon and leather accents (leather on Ash only)
connectors: glass-reinforced nylon Links with stainless steel springs, 2-layer anti-abrasion woven thermoplastic Anchor cord, thermoplastic Anchor overmolding
WEIGHT: 148 g (5.2 oz)
Anchor head diameter: 17 mm (.67 in)
Anchor loop length: 43 mm (1.7 in)
ANCHOR MOUNT SIZE
length: 30 mm (1.2 in)
width: 20 mm (.79 in)
height (protrusion from camera): 5 mm (.20 in)
strap loops: fits all generation Peak Design Anchors, plus straps up to 13mm (.51 in) wide
Anti-abrasion thermoplastic-corded Anchors can withstand over 200 lbs (90 kg). Safe for use with the largest of professional cameras.
WARRANTY: Guaranteed for life.