Minimalist NeoShell® alpine jacket with large Napoleon pockets for easy unfettered access and storage of critical gear and fuel. The Switch LT is soft and feather light yet offers superb wind and water protection without sacrificing comfort and breathability.
- Fixed Storm Hood - The 3-point adjustable hood is roomy enough to wear over a helmet, yet cinches comfortably down when worn without one. Bungee cord on each side of the hood and a third in back simply adjust with one-handed ease, keeping your other hand ready for the unexpected.
- Adjustable waist system - Easy to adjust with one hand; just pull the cinch-cord within the hand pockets to lock out the elements. Press the one-handed release on the outside hem to loosen the jacket back up.
- High collar with Velour lined chin-guard - Provides comfort and protection from the elements for your neck and face.
- 2 Napoleon pocket - deep storage pockets provide easy access to essential gear.
- 1 Bicep pocket - convenient easy access stash pocket for small items.
- Internal media pocket - Easy to access pocket keeps your MP3 player, iPhone, or other valuables secure and dry.
- Velcro cuff closure - Keeps snow, wind, and rain from creeping in right at the wrists.
- Venting zippers - For those moments of extreme heat generating activity, conveniently located underarm zippers open the jacket to maximize air circulation to cool the body’s core.
- 340 NRS Polartec® NeoShell® - Fly weight nylon ripstop with breathability and waterproof performance. NeoShell® techology works continuously without sacrificing hand, stretch and durablity.
- 360 NP Polartec® NeoShell® - Durable water & wind proof nylon weave with revolutionary breathability and stretch performance.
- 20 SPI - 20 stitches per inch exceed industry standards by at least 2x. This higher SPI allows for a lighter, yet stronger fabric seam giving a lifetime of wear and tear while reducing weight as additional topstitching isn’t needed.
- Micro Seam Taping - Creates the thinnest waterproof boundary while creating a more pliable seam without the added weight.
- Laminated zippers, waist hem & wrist hem - Super durable fabric adhesive affixes these critical areas, creating waterproof, stitch-less, lightweight seams with weld-like durability and ultra clean aesthetics.
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon® - Provide smooth operation with watertight performance. Reduces weight by eliminating the need for storm flaps.
- Articulated sleeves - Integrated strategic pocket areas allowing for unrestricted movement in any position.
Weight: 467 g
Read more about Polartec® NeoShell®
Polartec® NeoShell® Care Instruktions
Westcomb's sizing fits a little big so be sure to double check yours before you order one or contact us and we will be happy to help you choose the right size. In case you have ordered size which not fits you well, you can return it to us and we will send you another size or your money will be sent back to you.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Westcomb guarantee all of products against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship for the practical life of the product. Defective products will be repaired or replaced, at no charge, at Westcomb's discretion.