Darn Tough Hiker Boot Sock Cushion (1907)
Winner of the 2018 BACKPACKER Editors’ Choice Gold Award.
If you're a serious thru-hiker that's miles away from the nearest town, blow outs, blisters and other sock B.S. can be disastrous. That's why we built this sock to outperform and over-deliver when you need them most.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
- Boot Sock Height: Sits mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion.
Ingredients: 64% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex
Using the latest generation of Italian knitting machines, manufacturer is able to knit ultra-light yet extremely dense socks with an undetectable toe seam, here in Vermont. The result is miles and miles of blister-free bliss.
Feel the difference of feeling nothing at all!
Guaranteed for life.
Read more about Darn Tough socks here...
Made in Vermont, USA