BIG AGNES Pluton UL 40° Down Sleeping Bag - is a minimalist down ultralight mummy sleeping bag for minimalist and gram counters. Weighs 454 g (1lb), which is less than most comparable ultralight backpacking quilts at the same temperature rating. This ultralight bag is highly compressible, filled with an incredibly lightweight and packable 850-fill DownTek™ insulation.
It will keep you warm and keep your pack light, whether that's a backpack, bikepack or packraft.
This bag features a minimalist hood with drawcord featuring a low/profile cordlock that lets you cinch and un-cinch the hood with one hand. The full-length zipper can be opened up for quilt use or blanket so you can vent the lower part of the bag by unzipping it in warm weather. This kind of flexibility is nice for summer backpacking and into autumn when the nights get colder. The two-way zip provides easy temperature regulation. It features an ergonomic footbox construction for more loft and warmth.
Streamlined exterior loops create hang drying and storage options. Pluton is made up of a Pertex® Quantum nylon rip-stop shell fabric featuring a water-repellent finish. The lining is comprised of the same water repellent Pertex® Quantum. It’s insulated with 850 fill power bluesign certified DownTek water-resistant down.
Pluton UL 40° is made in:
- Regular (fits up to 183 cm / 6' 0")
- Long (fits up to 198 cm / 6' 6")
Each Big Agnes Pluton UL 40° sleeping bag includes a storage sack and a stuff sack.
Comfort rating: 9 °C
Lower limit rating: 4 °C
Shell and lining is Pertex® Quantum nylon rip-stop
100% recycled Pertex® Quantum uses a tightly woven structure made from incredibly fine yarns, making a light and soft fabric that allows insulation to fully loft and maximize thermal efficiency
850 Fill Power DownTek™ (US Method) repels water while maintaining insulating value - bluesign® Certified PFOA and PFOS free water repellent chemistry
- Highly compressible, crazylight minimalist mummy bag for your fast and light adventures
- Minimalist hood with drawcord
- Low-profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Full-length zipper can be opened up for quilt use and provides easy temperature regulation
- 70" / 178cm YKK #3 locking zipper
- Ergonomic foot-box construction provides more loft and warmth
- Streamlined exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Storage sack & stuff sack included