Multimat Superlite Compact 25 - is an extra-small extra-light self-inflating sleeping mat, designed like its full sized brother for ultra-light and ultra-compact competitive challenges and backpacking. The difference is, of course that this mat is shorter making it even lighter and even more compact when carried - and who could resist one of the lightest sleeping mats in the world?
Incredibly, it rolls up to the size of a packet of biscuits and weighs about the same! Yet it still provides vital cushioning and thermal insulation from the cold hard ground and it is fast to fully self-inflate and deflate so you can set up or break camp quickly.
If you are going to extremes in weight reduction and want an extra-small extra-light self-inflating mat, the Superlite 25 S has got to be the mat of your choice.
MATERIAL: 20D rip-stop nylon fabric
- TPU membrane for air-tight seal
- Quality ultra-lightweight vertically drilled 16kg/m3 PU foam core for lasting performance and full inflation
- Easy valve can be locked while adding are by mouth
- Mat supplied with stuff sack matching upper fabric retaining bands & repair kit
- Water repellance to outer fabrics
- Component temperature tolerance: -20°C to +50°C
- Size: 1190x510x25mm (S)
- Season Rating: 4
- Tog Value: 3.9, R value 2.2
- Compactness: 260x105mm (mid-folded)
The Multimat range of foam and self-inflating mats has been independently tested in accordance with BS 4745:1990/ISO 5085-1:1989. The higher the tog value, the greater the thermal resistance of the foam which increases the warmth and comfort of the user. For comparison: Tog Value = R-Value (m2K/W) x 10