NEMO Tensor Insulated ultralight sleeping pad model 2022 - is Nemo's lightest most technical insulated sleeping pad they've designed available in multiple sizes.
This ultralight backcountry sleeping pad offers a quieter and more supportive sleep at a tiny packed size. The mat packs slightly smaller than 1 litre Nalgene bottle and is quickly inflated using the included vortex pump sack. Using the sack prevents moisture getting into the mat. Despite its minimal weight Tensor incorporates a premium luxury feel with features like silky soft 20D polyester and new zero profile, multifunctional valve for micro adjustability and quick deflation.
This insulated version is updated with two layers of suspended Thermal Mirror™ metalized film, resulting in a lighter, remarkably quiet sleeping pad as compared to the competition. The spot welded baffle design allows insulation layers to be interwoven and suspended within the pads airspace eliminating that painfully loud and crinkly potato-chip bag sound.
If you're headed into the backcountry you plan to carry everything on your back. New Tensor will provide you with 8 cm (3.0 inches) of ultralight comfort that packs to the size of your water bottle.
Designed for unparalleled stability and weight distribution Spaceframe™ baffles support your body evenly without that water bed feeling.
The extra width makes a huge difference especially if you turn in your sleep and is very comfortable even for side sleepers.
Super plush Polyester is made from threads that are treated with a pressurized air process that softens fibres before they are woven into fabric, ensuring and even quieter night under the stars.
Each Tensor includes Vortex - an efficient new pump sack that prevents moisture getting into the pad and enables rapid easy inflation saving your lungs after a long day on the trail or at high elevation.
WEIGHT: 425 g Regular (excludes pump & stuff sack), vortex pump: 55g
FABRIC: 20D Polyester premium recycled, 100% bluesign® certified
- 7,6 cm / 3 inch of stable, cushioned loft without the usual "waterbed" feel.
- New, included Vortex™ pump sack provides easy and fast inflation, saves breath at elevation, and minimizes moisture entering the pad.
- New Laylow™ zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve is flush to the pad and offers customized control over your inflation.
- Spaceframe™ baffles offer unparalleled stability and weight distribution.
- Premium 20D fabrics offer a soft luxury feel and shave grams for a minimal packed size and weight.
- Insulated models leverage 2 layers of suspended Thermal Mirror™ metalized film for lighter and quieter insulation compared to the competition.
- Remarkably quiet sleep as compared with other sleeping pads due to suspended film construction. No loud crinkly noise when shifting in the night.
- Wide range of sizes for exacting bag and tent pairing. Packaging is made from recycled materials and is 100% recyclable.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
Vortex pump sack
Drawstring stuff sack