THERMAREST ProLite™ Apex™ Sleeping Pad - is the next evolution of the lightweight, self-inflating, three-season mattress, perfectly balancing weight, warmth and comfort. Yielding the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any self-inflating mattress the Apex uses StrataCore construction which places a continuous layers of thermal foam nestled between alternating ridges of air and foam.
This pad is Termarest's warmest ProLite ever. Boasting an R-value of 3.8 while staying light and packable for year-round backcountry adventures. The Apex uses 5 cm (2 inches) of self-inflating foam to deliver durable camp comfort.
The unique construction allows the pad to pack down small, compressing smaller than a paper towel roll. The pad includes a compact stuff sack.
MATERIAL: 50D Polyester, Polyurethane
- StrataCore™ Construction: Yielding the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any self-inflating mattress, StrataCore uses a continuous layer of thermal foam nestled between alternating ridges of air and foam.
- Lightweight Comfort: Our warmest ProLite ever allows three-season adventuring without weighing down a pack.
- Rugged, Self-inflating Foam: Expanding foam core self-inflates; top off with just a few breaths for personalized firmness on 5 cm (2 inch) of StrataCore loft.
- Easily Fits In Your Pack: Packs down small to easily find a place in your pack during fast and light adventures.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Multiple Sizes: Offering a range of sizes, including a spacious regular wide, allows you to pick a length that best suits your adventure needs.
Dimensions: 51 x 183 x 5 cm
Packed size: 28 x 18 cm
Weighs: 0.62 kg
Dimensions: 64 x 183 x 5 cm
Packed size: 33 x 18 cm
Weighs: 0.79 kg
Dimensions: 64 x 196 x 5 cm
Packed size: 33 x 17 cm
Weighs: 0.85 kg