CNOC outdoors Vecto 2L Water Container 2019 - is a soft, 2 liters (68 oz), roll-up water container. It's compatible with the Sawyer Squeeze, Sawyer Mini, HydroBlu and LifeStraw water filters.
One side opens up completely, by removing the bottom slide for easy filling from various water sources and the other side ends in narrow mouthpiece. The soft Vecto bottle is easy to roll and squeeze water through Sawyer Water filters. It is strong enough, so you don't need to worry to use lots of force when squeeze, cutting the time needed for filtering.
The slide handle also makes it easy to use the Vecto in a gravity configuration, when suspended from a tree.
CNOC is selling blue as well as orange versions, to help distinguish between clean and dirty bags. It works great with a Smart Water bottles.
Pack contains: 2L bottle, an orange cap, and orange slider which seals the bottom.
CNOC says about Vecto water container:
"Anyone who has ever used a collapsible container with a standard narrow opening knows how frustrating it is to fill. We wanted a product that would make it easy to fill a water container even in shallow streams."
Please note: TPU is a porous material and so is not completely smell free after production, please clean and air prior to use.
VOLUME: 2L / 68 oz
MATERIAL: ePTU (BPA free, FDA certified)
WEIGHT: 74 g / 2.6 oz (new 2019)
PACKED SIZE: 17,5 x 5 x 3,75 cm / 7 x 2 x 1.5 inches
- Patent pending dual opening design - slider sealed wide opening and standard soda bottle-style screw neck
- Attaches to filters with a 28 mm thread, such as the Sawyer Squeeze, Mini, or Micro, the LifeStraw Flex, and the HydroBlu Versa Flow
- Lightweight and compact. At only 79 grams (2.8 oz), the Vecto is lighter than a double Snickers bar, making taking it along on any adventure a simple decision.
- Collapsible. Not only is the Vecto light, it is so small (17,5 x 5 x 3,75 cm) that it will fit easily into any pocket, even on a running belt, in the back pocket or in a hip belt. The Vecto can be used as the primary water container on your trip or as part of your camp setup or emergency carry.
- Easy to fill and simple to clean and dry due to the wide opening. The wide opening allows for the Vecto to be filled easily in any water conditions: running or standing water. You no longer need to find that perfect flow of water to fill your container, or improvise filling with a secondary vessel (and contaminating your cup) - just open the wide opening and scoop the water in seconds.
- Durable. Made from Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU), the Vecto is soft to hold but highly durable with a break point of 100kg (220lb). This means that you can toss it, drop it, crush it or stand on it (no idea why you would, but you could!) and it will stay with you. The TPU is naturally elastic, so even if your gear is one big jumble when stuffed in your bag, it won't break, just bend.