VARGO Hexagon Wood Stove - a wood or pellet-burning stove that doubles as windscreen. The Hexagon consists of a base and a hinged windscreen, which also acts as the pot supports.
You'll never need to carry stove fuel again with the Hexagon Wood Stove anymore. Uses easy-to-find, renewable fuel wherever your travels may take you.
* The Hexagon wood stove is designed for cooking single entree meals. We recommend cooking pots no larger than 1.5 liters for use with the stove.
Cooking with wood requires patience and concentration. Basic fire skills are needed. If you like the primeval art of fire cooking, this stove does its job and packs flat to take up minimal space in your pack.
Convert the Hexagon Wood Stove into a complete multi-fuel stove with titanium Converter Stove.
MATERIAL: Ultralight Titanium
WEIGHT: 116 grams (4.1 oz.)
- Slim, compact design that folds flat requiring little pack space
- Completely hinged side panels easily snap together for quick setup
- Conical shape focuses heat upward towards your pot for quick, efficient cooking
- Hinged access door to add fuel and control air flow
- Nylon carrying case to keep the stove and packs safe and clean
Height: 101 mm 4 inches (4 inches)
Base diameter: 127 mm ( 5 inches)
Top diameter: 76 mm (3 inches)
Thickness: 0.76 mm (0.03 inches)