THERMAREST NeoAir UberLite Sleeping Mat - is the lightest insulated full-sized inflatable sleeping pad ever made. The NeoAir Uberlite only weighs 250g / 8.8 ounces (Regular) and has an R-value of 2 with 6.4 cm / 2.5 inches of cushioning.
UberLite looks like other Therm-a-Rest’s NeoAir sleeping pads, but it’s made with lighter fabric and has less insulation to save weight and therefore is not intended for use in cooler seasons. You can extend its temperature range by using it in combination with a cell foam pads from Gossamer Gear or Therm-a-Rest Z-Lite Sol to increase its insulation in colder weather and take advantage of its comfort while sleeping.
The pad uses Therm-a-Rest’s construction called Triangular Core Matrix, meaning that you rest on two stacked layers of triangular baffles. This arrangement decreases heat loss and increases stability.
The UberLite mat is not noisy and doesn’t make a crinkly sound and is also the quietest sleeping pad among others NeoAir products.
Therm-a-Rest NeoAir UberLite sleeping pad includes a stuff sack and a repair kit, which includes two patches and two glue dots to adhere the patches. The NeoAir UberLite rolls up smaller than a 1L Nalgene Bottle.
- Featherweight: Weighing just north of a half-pound, the UberLite is the absolute lightest insulated air mattress available.
- Minimal Pack Size: Shrinks down smaller than any NeoAir® ever.
- Backcountry Warmth: An R-value of 2.0 provides more insulation than any other mattress with similar weigh.
- Big on Comfort: 6.4 cm ( 2.5 inches) of stable cushion provide luxurious rest during your fast and light activities.
- Reliable NeoAir® Construction: Compresses small enough to fit into your pocket with the included stuff sack.
Dimensions: 119 x 51 x 6,4 cm
Packed size: 15 x 8 cm
Weighs: 170 g
Dimensions: 183 x 51 x 6,4 cm
Packed size: 15 cm x 9 cm
Weighs: 250 g
Dimensions: 196 x 63 x 6,4 cm
Packed size: 19 cm x 9 cm
Check comparison of the three Therm-a-Rest NeoAir sleeping pad - UberLite, X-Lite, X-Therm
Review from gearjunkie.com
Review from sectionhiker.com
Review from backpackinglight.com
Therm-a-Rest 2019 NeoAir UberLite Mattress won six awards at OR Summer Market:
- Outside Magazine, “Gear of the Show” Award
- Women’s Health, “Outdoor Retailer Editors’ Choice Award”
- Gear Patrol, “Editors’ Choice”
- Gear Junkie, Outdoor Retailer “Best In Show”
- Section Hiker, “Editors’ Choice Gear Picks”
- Outdoor Retailer Daily, “Editors’ Pick”
Are you interested in the Therm-a-Rests backstage of designing mattresses? Read the interview with its product manager and designer.