NEMO Dragonfly 3P tent - offers backcountry adventurers exceptional livability for a surprisingly lightweight freestanding tents.
Dragonfly offers plenty of space without weighing your pack down. With a smartly tapered asymmetrical design that shaves weight, Dragonfly offers ample head space where you actually need it and massive trapezoidal vestibules that take gear storage to the next level.
Bathtub floor starts with premium 20d coated nylon ripstop ensuring plenty of privacy and rain protection to keep you warm and dry. Single-seam tub construction ensures greater longevity. Integrated 10d nylon and no-see-um mesh sidewalls provide significant airflow for temperature control while keeping condensation and bugs at bay. The black mesh blends into the sky for clear stargazing at night.
Pre-bent DAC Featherlite poles keep weight to a minimum while a crossbar and high-arching main pole significantly increase volume at the head, peak and foot ends.
Dragonfly's premium 15d nylon ripstop fly is coated in a durable silicone water repellent offering some of the most reliable and durable weather protection possible. Stunning geometry secure pole snaps and double stake points on the fly doors make for a more weatherproof design and superior accessibility. Two massive trapezoidal vestibules have multiple rollback points allowing for various exposure configurations and more gear stashing volume than any other tent in its class. Further preventing we've added protected strut vents at the top of each zipper flap ensuring proper ventilation especially during a storm when you need it most.
For convenience Dragonfly is equipped with two corner gear pockets at the head end and a generous gear loft at the peak. Also included two light pockets so each partner can turn their headlamp into a tent lantern providing a pleasant glow through light diffusing fabric.
The tent features a unique Divvy Sack developed to allow you to split the weight with the hiking partner. Dragonfly is designed for backcountry adventurers looking for the superior backpacking shelter that offers a refreshing amount of space where you need it most. Comes with a lifetime warranty so it will last with you through years of adventures.
|Canopy Fabric||10D Nylon Ripstop/ No-See-Um Mesh|
|Fly Fabric||15D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)|
|Floor Fabric||20D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)|
|Frame||1 Hubbed Aluminum DAC Featherlite® NFL 8.7mm pole / 1 Aluminum DAC Featherlite® NFL 8.7mm pole|
|Stuff Sack||Divvy Sack|
- Large doors and trapezoidal vestibules with multiple roll-back points for customizable storage and ease of entry.
- Hubbed, pre-bent DAC Featherlite poles with high-arching main pole significantly increase volume at the head, peak, and foot ends.
- Color-coded anodized poles and matched webbing for an intuitive set up.
- White No-See-Um Mesh on side panels adds privacy while a black mesh top offers clear stargazing at night.
- Integrated 20D Nylon tub provides an ultralight, waterproof floor, and premium 15D Nylon Ripstop fly is coated in a durable silicone repellent for reliable and durable weather protection.
- Single-seam tub construction and silicone-impregnated fabric ensure increased longevity and greater sustainability.
- Overhead Light Pockets™ use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow with a headlamp and Gear Pockets™ offer storage for personal items.
- Divvy™ Sack dual-stage stuff sack allows you to split the load with a hiking partner.
- Protected strut vents at the top of each zipper flap ensure greater ventilation, especially during a storm.