HELINOX Passport TLA120 Trekking Poles - are one of the most compact trekking poles available. They pack down to the length 37cm.
They are engineered with DAC’s exclusive TH72M, a technologically advanced aluminium alloy that provides superior strength to weight characteristics.
The three folding sections of aluminium tubing are linked with a cord while a snap lock button secures them in a place. In addition to folding sections, this model has a twist lock in the upper handle section which allows length adjustment from 110 cm to 120 cm.
Sold as a pair.
- Locking mechanism: Tension lock plus twist lock for length adjustment
- Packed length: 35 cm
- Length in use: Adjustable from 110 cm to 120 cm
- Weight per pole: 180 grams
- Pole section diameter:
- Stowage method: Folding & telescopic
- Pole material: TH72M alloy by DAC
- Ultra lightweight with the strength of DAC TH72M alloy - the world’s best alloy for poles.
- One press button operation, very quick and simple assemble & disassemble.
- Quality foam grips with "wicking" wrist straps.
- Solidly mounted tungsten carbide tips.
- Velcro strap holds sections together when compacted. Strap wraps neatly around handle when pole is in use.
- Supplied with operating instructions, rubber tip covers and walking pole guidebook.
- Extremely compact for stowing - ideal for walkers who travel.
- Tension Lock (TL) mechanism secures folding sections together.
- Internal cord is tensioned as upper section is extended.
- Single button lock secures cord tension.
- Button is depressed for instant tension release to fold and compact