WAYMARK GEAR Removable Padded Hip Belt
Increase your max carry weight on your hip-less Waymark pack with the all new Removable Padded Hip Belt.
Compatible with the following Waymark packs:
PLEASE NOTE: Recommended on the MILE only for hikers with a 43 cm / 17” or smaller torso. Not recommended on the MILE for hikers with a torso over 43 cm / 17” as the belt will sit too high on your torso.
We've taken the guess work out of getting that fit just right, our hip belt sizes are based on your standard pants waist size.
Small 66-76cm (26-30”) waist, Weight: 119g (4.2 oz)
Medium 76-87cm (30-34”) waist, Weight: 130g (4.6 oz)
Large 87-97cm (34-38”) waist, Weight: 142g (5 oz)
X Large 97-107cm (38-42”) waist, Weight: 153g (5.4 oz)
- Provides an additional 2-3 kg (5-7 lbs.) of support to any of the above listed packs.
- Allows more versatility to a hip-less pack depending on your hiking needs, potentially eliminating the need to purchase a different pack.
- Compatible with any pack that has the same 1” webbing attachment point at the bottom of the pack.
- Compatible with the Waymark Hip Belt Pocket allowing further versatility and carrying options.
- Hip Belt Pockets are not included with this padded hip belt.
HOW TO ATTACH
To attach the Removable Padded Hip Belt, open the Slik Clips (if closed) and slide it with the hook facing up and sliding up into the 1” webbing loop located at the lower end of the shoulder strap on the shoulder wing (the male side buckle should always be on your right hand side).
To close the Slik Clip, put pressure on the center of the hook and clasp it until it locks into place. To open and remove the belt, simply push on the center of the hook end and pull up on the end where the clip locks in place, this makes opening the Slik Clip much easier.