McNett® Tenacious Tape™ - is an all-purpose, weatherproof repair tape that fixes rips, holes and gashes in almost all of your outdoor gear. Wait 24 hours after application and you can machine wash or put it in the dryer without worrying that the repair tape will peel off.
Our non-gloss matte finish is almost invisible, eliminating the need to match colours on fabric and other materials. Tenacious Tape stops rips from spreading and adds abrasion resistance to high wear areas of garments and gear. Provides fast, long-lasting repairs on synthetic and natural fabrics, fleece, vinyl, rubber and plastic. Ideal for tents, rain gear, bivys, waders, backpacks, sleeping bags, down jackets, mats and pads, seats, awnings, soft coolers, inflatable toys, emergency bicycle tyre repairs.
Tenacious Tape can be used in conjunction with Seam Grip™ and other urethane adhesives for ultra strong repairs.
INCLUDES ONE ROLL: 50 cm x 7.5 cm (375 sq. cm. roll)
- Machine washable
- Rolls available in clear. Clear tape utilizes PVC
- Ultra-strong repair tape with aggressive adhesive
- Tape can be moved or repositioned within 24 hours without leaving behind a sticky residue
- Makes quick, in-field repairs to rips, tears and holes in outdoor gear
- Sticks to almost any surface without leaving a sticky residue
- Provides nearly invisible repairs
- Instantly seals leaking seams and stops rips from spreading
- Acts as an abrasion-resistant shield on high-wear areas
- Long lasting
- Lightweight and compact
- Can be used on silnylon for a temporary emergency field repair