McNett® Seam Grip™ - permanently seals the seams on your tent, pack and rainwear. It can repair rips, tears and holes in your equipment, too. It’s your all-purpose liquid tool in a tube. Ideal for on uncoated and polyurethane coated fabrics.
It’s an award-winning repair adhesive that can keep you dry in any weather.
Use Seam Grip to repair surfaces or seal seams of natural and synthetic fabrics, waterproof laminates, leather and vinyl. Seam Grip may be used to repair all types of waders and footwear, Neoprene, PVC, rubber, and more. Concentrated and waterproof, Seam Grip offers excellent adhesion, long lasting flexibility, superior traction and abrasion resistance, with minimal shrinkage.
- Seals the seams on tents, tarps, backpacks, rainwear
- Permanently patches holes and repairs tears
- Washable and unaffected by extreme cold or heat
- One tube seals seams on an average 2-person backpacking tent
- Note: For silicone-treated tent and tarp fabrics, use SilNet™ Silicone Seam Sealer and Sil Fix Adhesive.
- Patch holes in air mattress or sleeping pad
- Coat bottom of down booties for winter camping
- Repair fabric holes and tears on gaiters from crampons
- Coat seams on new hiking boots
- Reduce slippage between sleeping pad and tent floor
- Adhere patches to fabrics
- Seam seal embroidery
- Repair convertible tops