GEAR AID Zipper Cleaner and Lubricant - keeps zippers going for years. Designed to remove sand, dirt and salt deposits that can make a zipper stick. Previously known as Zip Care.
Only a small amount of liquid is required to get a zipper operating smoothly. The zippers will perform as good as new after application.
It also leaves behind a clear, protective and lubricating film to prevent corrosion of zippers. Use it regularly and experience the joy of gliding zippers on any outdoor gear.
Silicone and Parafine Free. For use on coil, plastic, nylon and metal zippers.
- Lubricates – Quickly releases stuck zippers and helps prolong zipper life by removing sand and salt deposits
- Cleans – Brush-top removes sand and debris from zipper teeth; formula repels sand and dirt
- Protects – Fights damage caused by saltwater, chlorine and rust on nylon, metal and plastic zippers
- Non-toxic – Contains no silicone or paraffin wax for worry-free application every time
- Multipurpose – Use it to keep zippers on wetsuits, tents, luggage and sleeping bags in good condition
SIZE: 59 ml / 2 fl oz