Enlightened Equipment Men's Visp Rain Jacket - is impressively lightweight 3-layer waterproof breathable rain jacket. This shell is so light that you’ll barely know it’s in your pack until you need it.
Made with a customized 3-layer waterproof/breathable fabric, it’s fully stormproof, yet has an exceptionally breathable feel. Created for those who want to pack light and go far no matter the weather, the Visp rain jacket boasts wind and rain protection in an ultralight package.
Don't let a chance of rain keep you inside. This ultralight and packable shell is ready if the weather turns.
You can wear the Visp alone to shed wind and rain, or pair it with a Torrid APEX jacket for a highly effective, ultralight jacket system
FIT: The fit is a little large with room for layering. Check out the SIZE CHART to help you decide which will provide you the perfect fit.
Fits directly over a Torrid Jacket of a corresponding size. The hood fit over most climbing helmets
3-Layer waterproof/breathable fabric composed of ultralight 7D ripstop nylon, a ePTFE membrane, and a soft tricot lining for a comfortable next-to-skin feel.
Waterproof to 20,000mm H₂0.
Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR): 75,000 g/m²/24hr.
- Waterproof YKK Uretek front zipper keeps moisture from coming in the front.
- Waterproof YKK Uretek Pit Zips keep your underarms ventilated in humid conditions.
- Full length, #3 waterproof YKK Uretek zipper.
- Fitted hood with stiffened visor adjusts at the front and back to keep it in place or keep out of user's line of sight.
- Shaped cuffs have a velcro adjustment for coverage or ventilation.
- Adjustable shock cord waistband.
- Droptail hem offers extra coverage in the back to keep the jacket from riding up under a pack.
- Raglan sleeve design for a full range of movement.
- Fully waterproofed seams, sealed with seam-tape.
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences.