KATABATIC GEAR Crestone Hood - is a fantastic ultralight down hood designed to keep you warm in your quilt or around camp. Very warm, good fit and comfortable to wear.
The internal draw cord on the Crestone Hood is comfortable against your face and allows for adjustable warmth. The removable underarm straps keep the hood in place on your head and the hood is moving with you when you move your head.
The versatile design is great for sleeping, and can be worn as a hood with your jacket or vest while cold weather hiking. For typical use between -18°C to 5°C (0° - 40°F). One Size Fits All.
TOTAL WEIGHT: 74 g | 2.6 ounces
FILL WEIGHT: 43g | 1.5 ounces
Pertex Quantum Y Fuse Eco Riptstop (.85 oz/yd)
- Pertex Y Fuse technology extends the longevity of this already durable UL fabric, and also improves its highly downproof and water beading properties
- Keeps your insulation drier: Best DWR we’ve tested
- Keeps your insulation loftier: Lightweight, soft, breathable, and downproof
- Reduces demand for raw materials: Eco version of Pertex Quantum is made from recycled yarns and maintains the fabric’s advanced performance qualities
850 Fill Power HyperDRY™ Water-Resistant Goose Down. RDS Certified
- Draw Cord Closure Around the Face - Internal draw cord adjusts the face opening. We have designed this closure to be comfortable against your face, while keeping the plastic cord lock away from it.
- Removable Underarm Straps - Adjustable underarm straps keep the hood in place on your head, ensuring that the hood stays where you want it no matter how much you toss and turn. The underarm straps can be left at home if you do not need them, saving 7g (.25 ounces).