KATABATIC GEAR Windom Hood - is the lightest and best down hood on the market. Designed to keep you warm in your quilt or around camp. Ideal for three-season use.
Elastic binding seals out drafts while being comfortable against your face, and will not restrict your vision. The removable underarm straps keep the hood in place on your head and the hood is moving with you when you move your head. The Windom Hood will keep you warm while sleeping, hiking or being active in camp. For typical use between -7°C to 10°C (20° - 50°F).
Windom Hood is a perfect complement to our quilt style sleeping bags.
Size Regular: 50 g (1.75 ounces)
Size Large: 51 g (1.8 ounces)
Size Regular: 24 g (.85 ounces)
Size Large: 25.5 g (.9 ounces)
Pertex Quantum Y Fuse Eco Riptstop (.85 oz/yd)
- Pertex Y Fuse technology extends the longevity of this already durable UL fabric, and also improves its highly downproof and water beading properties
- Keeps your insulation drier: Best DWR we’ve tested
- Keeps your insulation loftier: Lightweight, soft, breathable, and downproof
- Reduces demand for raw materials: Eco version of Pertex Quantum is made from recycled yarns and maintains the fabric’s advanced performance qualities
850 Fill Power HyperDRY™ Water-Resistant Goose Down. RDS Certified
- Extremely Lightweight - You won't find another piece of headgear that provides this much warmth for this little weight.
- Elasticized Face Opening - Elastic binding around the face opening seals out drafts while trapping warmth inside the hood.
- Removable Underarm Straps - Adjustable underarm straps keep the hood in place on your head, ensuring that the hood stays where you want it no matter how much you toss and turn. The underarm straps can be left at home if you do not need them, saving 7 g (.25 ounces).