Sawyer Squeeze Filter is the lightest and most versatile filtration system on the market. With a total field weight of 85g and ability to roll up, it takes up virtually no space in your pack. The build-in hollow fiber membrane filter has a pore size of 0,1μm, which avoid harmful bacteria, protozoa, or cysts to pass through. This product includes 1 x 1 litre pouch that can be reused hundreds of times.
Simply fill up the pouch of your choice at a lake, stream or river, screw the filter directly onto the pouch and
- Squeeze the bag and filter water into your water bottle or container of choice
- Drink directly from the filter which has a built in push pull cap for on/off functions
- Attach the filter onto most threaded water bottles including 2 litre bottles.
- 1x 1 Litre Lightweight Durable Collapsible Pouch
- Sawyer 0.10 Absolute Micron Hollow Fiber Membrane Screw On/Off Water Filter
- Replaceable Pop Up Drinking Spout
- Cleaning Syringe
Why buy Sawyer filter?
- no chemicals
- no pumping
- no waiting
- good flow rate
- easy to maintain
- no cartridges to replace
- no counting up how many litres have been filtered
- nothing else to pay
- lifetime warranty
Life Expectancy: 1 Million Gallons Guaranteed.
Review from cleverhiker.com
“In the past, I generally chose between lightweight chemical treatments and heavy filters, depending on the trip. I like the concept of UV light purifiers, but I’ve had malfunction issues with them in the past. Chemical water treatments provide the lightest purification option, but I’m generally not too keen on pumping my body full of chemicals. I also like to avoid the annoyance of waiting 30 minutes before drinking my water.
After extensive testing in the field, I feel confident in saying that the Sawyer Squeeze is one of the finest water filters I’ve ever used. It’s also so light that I won’t have to make the tradeoff between chemicals or a heavy filter anymore.” Read more...