THERMAREST NeoAir XLite - this ultralight three season sleeping pad from Thermarest is one of the most popular ultralight sleeping pad on the market for its good weight to performance ratio.
This pad wins more awards and is Top Pick Award for Ultralight by OutdoorGearLab, because for 340g you won't have to sacrifice a thing when it comes to comfort and packed size.
This pad is warm enough for use in most summer, spring, and fall conditions and we think is one of the most versatile three-season pads on the market.
Available in several sizes, including a roomy regular wide, the XLite features the high-performance WingLock valve, allowing the pad to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the NeoAir XLite is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and field repair kit.
"The NeoAir XLite mattress delivers more warmth and comfort per ounce than any other three-season air mattress available. Our patent-pending technologies deliver that performance with minimal weight and less bulk than a one-liter water bottle. Softer fabrics bring better next-to-skin comfort and a boost in durability, all with no added weight. For the discerning alpinist, thru-hiker or backcountry minimalist who's counting every ounce, there is simply no better choice to assure the kind of rest you need to enjoy tomorrow."
- Ultralight: Advanced fabrics and a tapered design provide lightweight comfort and warmth without bulk.
- Warm: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture™ technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Comfortable: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of thickness and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the XLite mattress as packable as a water bottle.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Multiple Sizes: Offering a range of sizes, including a spacious regular wide, allows you to pick a length that best suits your adventure needs.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
Dimensions: 119 x 51 x 6,4 cm
Packed size: 23 x 9 cm
Weighs: 230 g
Dimensions: 183 x 51 x 6,4 cm
Packed size: 23 x 10 cm
Weighs: 340 g
Dimensions: 196 x 64 x 6,4 cm
Packed size: 28 x 12 cm
Weighs: 460 g
Dimensions: 183 x 64 x 6,4 cm
Packed size: 28 x 12 cm
Weighs: 430 g
Check comparison of the three Therm-a-Rest NeoAir sleeping pad - UberLite, X-Lite, X-Therm