THERMAREST NeoAir XTherm - is a 4-season insulated inflatable sleeping pad designed for lightweight backpacking in cold weather conditions. It's easy to inflate and the reinforced shell fabric provides extra durability in harsh conditions.
The insulating interior of all NeoAir Pads is filled with two stacked layers of triangular baffles, coated with a reflective silvery coating, which trap the air warmed by your body heat and reflect it back at you.
New XTherm features the high-performance WingLock valve, allowing the pad to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the NeoAir XTherm is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and field repair kit.
"When your backcountry pursuits demand extreme insulation and an ultralight packed size, alpinists and mountaineers turn to the NeoAir XTherm. The unrivaled Triangular Core Matrix offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any air sleeping pad construction. The construction gives the 6.4 cm (2.5 inch) thick pad superior stability, boasting the most inches of weld for maximum camp comfort. The packable pad boasts a 6.9 R-value, allowing users to take it into the most extreme conditions."
This pad wins more awards and was awarded Editor's Choice Award by OutdoorGearLab:
"For over two years, the NeoAir XTherm conatinues to take home our Editors' Choice Award. After testing the best the sleeping pad market has to offer, we have yet to find a better combo of warmth and heat retention, longevity, comfort, low weight, and small packed volume. Forced to choose just one model for the entire year, this would be our hands-down choice. No pad reviewed was warmer, yet it weighs less than a pound. It's a stellar model for winter expeditions, while still lightweight enough for extended backpacking trips in any season."
- Unmatched Warmth-to-Weight: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture™ technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Excellent Comfort: 6.4 cm (2.5 inches) of thickness and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the mattress ultra-compact as small as a water bottle.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included