THERMAREST NeoAir XLite Women's sleeping pad - is ultralight three season sleeping pad. The women's XLite weighs the same as the men's version but it is about 10cm shorter and has a higher R-value (5.4), while the weight (340g) stayed the same.
It packs down extremely small, only 23x10 cm, smaller than a Nalgene bottle. If you are trying to go light, you are probably trying to go small too, and this is the smallest of all the women's sleeping pads on the market.
The NeoAir XLite's ultralight 30D rip HT Nylon bottom is not as durable as the XTherm and extra care should be taken when using this pad, but when treated properly it can last a long time.
The Women’s XLite features the high-performance WingLock valve, allowing the pad to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the Women’s NeoAir XLite is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact.
If you want to significantly lighten up your sleeping system while not sacrificing warmth or comfort we think that the XLite is a good choice.
This pad was awarded Editor's Choice Award by OutdoorGearLab in the Best Sleeping Pad for Women.
"The women's NeoAir XLite mattress delivers more warmth and comfort per ounce than any other three-season air mattress available. Cold sleepers will appreciate our Women's version, featuring an added layer of our reflective ThermaCapture™ technology for added warmth. New softer fabrics bring better next-to-skin comfort and boost in durability with no added weight."
For the discerning alpinist, thru-hiker or backcountry minimalist who's counting every ounce, there is simply no better choice to assure the kind of rest you need to get done what you've got planned for tomorrow.
- Women’s Version: Designed in a smaller size with a higher R-value for cold sleepers.
- Ultralight: Advanced fabrics and a tapered design provide lightweight comfort and warmth without bulk.
- Warm: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture™ technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Comfortable: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of thickness and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the XLite mattress as packable as a water bottle.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
DIMENSIONS: 51 x 168cm x 6,4cm
PACKED SIZE: 23x10 cm