Warbonnet Diamondback Topquilt 0°F (-17°C) Sewn Footbox - is a custom model of top quilt with the sewn footbox. It is a very lofty quilt for use either in hammocks or on the ground. It has a 15D shell. 15d fabrics strike that perfect balance between lightweight and longevity.
Filled with premium 850 FP Hyper-Dry goose down, RDS-certified.
Diamondback Topquilt utilizes vertical baffling that allows the quilt to better conform to the contours of your body. To avoid down shifting (a common problem with head-to-toe baffling), it employs a unique Constriction-Point Baffle pattern that effectively isolates both halves of the quilt and creates shorter baffles. A shorter baffle means the down has less room to shift so it will take you less time to fluff and even out the down before each use. The down in the upper part of the quilt stays in the upper part and vice versa. You can manually shift the down through the constriction points for custom fluffing, but the down can’t pass through on its own. The constriction points allow you to overstuff the top and bottom sections separately, so you can tailor the insulation to your liking.
The Diamondback features a proprietary compound-taper, and a neck-snap closure with elastic drawcord with dual exit points near your ears to keep the cord out of the way. Stuffsack and mesh storage bag included.
Includes Draft Collar, Pad Loops, Pad attachment kit and Adjustable side elastics
TEMPERATURE: 0°F (-17°C)
Filled with 850 FP Hyper-Dry DWR goose down which meets the new RSD certified (Responsible Down Standard).
Outer Fabric: 20D Polyester Snowday Camo
Inner Fabric: 15 Denier ripstop Nylon
Please choose color combination: Outer color - Inner color
Footbox is always the same as outer color/fabric
Drawstring Casing and Draft Collar is always the same as outer color/fabric
- Sewn Footbox - prefered for cold sleepers and winter campers.
- Vertical baffling - employs a proprietary constriction-point baffle pattern that effectively isolates the torso from the leg sections.
- Proprietary Compound-Taper - slight weight reduction vs Half Taper by removing some material from the very extreme head end where it isn’t needed. This results in a very slight hourglass shape with the widest portion being the torso area (right where you need it)
- Neck-snap closure with elastic drawcord with dual exit points near your ears (keeps the cord out of your way).
- Included stuffsac (0.5oz-0.85 oz) and mesh storage bag.