DAC Aluminum V-Best™ tent stakes - are the best Aluminum stakes developed by the Korean company DAC which belongs to the world leader in production the best tent poles, pegs and other accessories. V-Best™ tent stakes are made of TH72M Aluminum alloy, specially developed by DAC. DAC's TH72M alloy matches the performance of the absolute strongest aerospace Aluminum alloys in the world today (7055 and 7068). It's 20% stronger than 7075-T6, more than twice as strong as 6061-T6, and more than three times stronger than 6063-T6 (the most common stake material).
DAC tent stakes and poles are also used in world-class leading tent brands such as Big Agnes, Nemo, MSR, REI, Mountain Heardwear, etc.
The Tentlab says:
It’s a challenge to find strong stakes that are designed for holding power and are lightweight. Many look good, but turn out to be made of soft and weak alloys (oh Amazon) or are too skinny to hold much of anything. That's why I'm so pleased with these stakes made by DAC. Each size has a great balance between weight and holding power and all of them can really take a beating.
- very lightweight, efficient V-shape (that's why we call them V-Best!)
- excellent holding power
- super strong and tough - even the thinnest and lightest ones are really hard to bend accidentally when hitting hidden rocks
- available in three sizes - bring a selection for optimal performance in different soils
- the strike head is extremely resistant to being bent over or broken by pounding
- hole for attaching cord
- the biggest stake makes a great mini-crowbar for prying rocks out of poop-holes
WEIGHT: 11.2g (.40 oz)
MEASUREMENTS: 11.1 x 7.2 x 160mm (.44" x .28" x 6.3")
WEIGHT: 13.0g (.46 oz)
MEASUREMENTS: 13.3 x 8.5 x 162mm (.52" X .33" X 6.4")
WEIGHT: 14.2g (.50 oz)
MEASUREMENTS: 13.3 x 8.5 x 180mm (.52" X .33" X 7.1")