GOSSAMER GEAR The Two - is an ultralight, single-wall, non-freestanding two person shelter that is designed for backpackers. If you are a backpacker, you will definitely appreciate how light this tent is.
In case you are using your trekking poles as the tent support, the tent and stakes (you need a minimum of 6 stakes - are included) easily come in at under 2 lbs.
The Two offers large vestibules to store all of your gear and double doors, one on each side to help with ventilation and eliminate condensation. You might also want to consider buying a Polycro footprint to prolong the life of the shelter.
Interior clothesline that you can use to dry damp clothes or hang a headlamp/light from. The Two also features a clothesline at the top of the tent, great feature that you can use to dry damp clothes or hang a headlamp from to light up the tent at night.
Tent body: Custom-formulated 15d high tenacity nylon blended sil/pu coating waterproof to at least 1200mm.
Tent floor: Custom-formulated 15d high tenacity nylon blended sil/pu coating waterproof to at least 1200mm.
Guylines: 2.5mm reflective nylon sheath, 1mm dyneema core
Zippers: First quality, robust #4.5 double-pull zippers
ITW lineloc3 tensioners all main tie outs
Shelter Weight: 891 g / 31.43 oz (includes factory-taped seams and lines attached)
Tent Stuff Sack: 15.4 g / 0.54 oz
DAC Aluminum Stakes ( 6 ): 11.1 g / 0.39 oz each
Stake Stuff Sack: 2.8 g / 0.09 oz
Extra Tie Outs ( 2 ) - not attached: 6.8 g / 0.24 oz each
Extra Clothesline Organizer Cord - not attached: 6.8 g / 0.24 oz
- Lightweight, with full protection from rain and bugs
- Factory-taped seams
- Bathtub floor
- Main body and floor have 1200mm waterproof blended sil/pu coating
- Great headroom (and shoulder room
- Fits tall people
- Big vestibule with great protection
- Easy side entry
- Excellent ventilation with four doors to open to minimize condensation
- Catenary cut for quick, taut setup
- Highly adjustable pitch
- Interior clothes line and flashlight loop
- Reflective tie-outs for additional lines for high winds
- Ability to furl the vestibule for views when no rain expected
- Tensioners with reflective line make it easy to get a taut setup
- Reflective guy lines knotted so they can be handled with gloves
- Zipper pulls have reflective lines added for easier handling
- 2 large mesh internal pockets for personal items