Hyperlite Mountain Gear UltaMid 4
Providing maximum coverage at a minimum weight, the UltaMid 4-person pyramid tent is stripped down and dialed in to meet the exacting requirements of passionate, goal-oriented adventurers. This minimalist shelter will weather the worst storms and keep you safe when storms would flatten your traditional tent.
Use it with the mesh Insert for added bug protection, or with the UltaMid 4 Insert with DCF11 Floor if you’re traveling in wet climates.
Hyperlite Mountain Gear recommend you use adjustable trekking poles for set up or Ruta Locura 710 Carbon Fiber Tent pole. Add UltaMid Pole Straps to lash poles together. Available in Classic White or Spruce Green. Stake kits sold separately.
|WEIGHT||652g | 1.44 lbs | 23.0 oz.|
|PACKED DIMENSIONS||25.4cm x 17.8cm x 14cm | 10" x 7" x 5.5"|
|AREA||7.9m² | 85ft²|
|WIDTH||282cm | 9' 3" | 111"|
|LENGTH ||282cm | 9' 3" | 111" |
|HEIGHT ||190.5cm | 6' 3" | 75" |
- Seams: Fully Taped Seams
- Zipper: Water Resistant Two-Way Zipper
- Ceiling: Dual peak vents with no-see-um mesh
- Tie-Outs: 8 reinforced perimeter tie-outs with line locks, 4 center panel tie-outs, 1 tie-out on cone for hanging from trees.
- Guy Lines: Eight 3’ 2.8mm UHMWPE Core Guy Lines for Perimeter Tie-Outs
- Cone: Specially designed to prevent deformation when using oddly shaped poles, paddles, sticks or skis.
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Compatible With: Ultamid 4 Half Insert, UltaMid 4 Insert No Floor, UltaMid 4 Insert with DCF11 Floor, Ground Cloth
- Includes: X-Large Drawstring Stuff Sack & Additional 100’ of 2.8mm UHMWPE Core Guy Lines