Hyperlite Mountain Gear UltaMid 4
Providing maximum coverage at a minimum weight, the UltaMid 4-person pyramid tent is stripped down and dialed in to meet the exacting requirements of passionate, goal-oriented adventurers. This minimalist shelter will weather the worst storms and keep you safe when storms would flatten your traditional tent.
Use it with the mesh Insert for added bug protection, or with the UltaMid 4 Insert with DCF11 Floor if you’re traveling in wet climates.
Hyperlite Mountain Gear recommend you use adjustable trekking poles for set up or Ruta Locura 710 Carbon Fiber Tent pole. Add UltaMid Pole Straps to lash poles together. Available in Classic White or Spruce Green. Stake kits sold separately.
MATERIAL: DCF8 Dyneema® Composite Fabrics (formerly Cuben Fiber), 0.8 oz/yd2 | 26 g/m2
WEIGHT WITH GUY LINES
White 657g | 1.45 lbs | 23.17 oz
Green 653g | 1.44 lbs | 23.03 oz
- Fully seam sealed
- Waterproof two-way zipper
- Ships in an X-Large DCF8 Stuff Sack for storage
- 8 reinforced perimeter tie-outs
- Line locks on all perimeter tie-outs
- 4 center panel tie-outs
- Specially designed cone to prevent deformation when using oddly shaped poles, paddles, sticks or skis.
- Dual peak vents that can open and close
- Vents covered with no-see-um netting
- Tie out on cone for hanging the mid from a tree
- Larger than traditional mids
- Equipped with eight 3’ UHMWPE Core Guy Lines for perimeter tie-outs
- Includes additional 100’ of UHMWPE Core Guy Lines for center panel tie-outs
- Can be pitched high off the ground or tight to the ground
- Use for four-season Backpacking, Alpine climbing, Ski touring, Packrafting, and more
10” x 7” x 5.5” | 25.4 x 17.8 x 14cm
85 sq ft.
- Width: 281.9cm (111”)
- Length: 281.9cm (111”)
- Height: 190.5cm (75”)
Hand crafted in Maine, USA