NEMO Hornet 2P tent - is a spacious light-weight 2 person shelter.
Bathtub floor starts with Premium 15D Coated Nylon Ripstop keeping you cozy and increasing tent longevity. A No-See-Um mesh canopy keeps condensation and bugs at bay. For added privacy, Hornet used white mesh on side panels while black mesh completes the top for clear stargazing at night.
DAC Featherlight poles boast minimal weight and connect with a single hubbed intersection for lightning quick setup.
Nemo's Patent-pending Flybar™ volumizing pole clips greatly increase interior volume by widening the canopy mesh at your head. Flybar's flexibility distributes fly tension more evenly to eliminate stress points.
The single pole construction allows for lightning quick setup and minimal pole weight. Triangulated reflective guy outs and corner struts increase volume at the foot, protecting sleeping bags from tent wall condensation.
Ultra-premium 10D Nylon Ripstop Fly is coated in a durable water repellent to keep you protected in bad weather for years to come. Large doors and vestibules offer easy access and ample gear coverage for each person. Light Pockets turn your headlamp into a tent lantern, providing a pleasant glow through light-diffusing fabric.
Unique Divvy™ Stuff Sack was developed to allow you to split the weight with a hiking partner.
NEMO Hornet tent is a great choice for minimalist backpackers looking for a spacious light-weight shelter with greater volume.
|Canopy Fabric||10D Nylon Ripstop/ No-See-Um Mesh|
|Fly Fabric||10D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)|
|Floor Fabric||15D PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)|
|Frame||1 Hubbed Aluminum DAC Featherlite® NFL 8.7mm pole|
|Stuff Sack||Divvy Sack|
- Premium 10D Nylon Ripstop fly with silicone water repellent is extremely light and durable.
- Large doors and vestibules provide ample gear coverage for each person.
- Unique Divvy™ dual stage stuff sack makes it easy to divide the load with a partner.
- Patent-pending Flybar™ volumizing pole clip adds more room at the head and distributes fly tension evenly.
- Volumizing guyouts connect the inner tent to the rainfly, pulling the sidewalls of the inner tent outward to create more livable space.
- White No-See-Um Mesh at the side increases privacy, while black mesh at the top turns virtually transparent at night for clear stargazing.
- Triangulated volumizing guyouts and struts at corners increase volume at the foot, protecting sleeping bags from tent wall condensation.
- Light Pockets™ turn your headlamp into a tent lantern, providing a pleasant, even glow through light-diffusing fabric.
- DAC Featherlite poles boast minimal weight and connect with a single hubbed intersection for lightning-quick setup.