NEW NEMO Hornet Elite OSMO 2P - is 3-season ultralight shelter for 2 people, packed weighs in at just 935 g, so you'll barely even notice you brought it along. It is without a doubt one of the lightest 'semi' freestanding tents that still offers two doors and two vestibules. Hornet Elite OSMO features thoughtful updates and proprietary OSMO fabric to push the limits of performance while reducing the impact on the planet.
New proprietary OSMO™ fabric provides advanced water repellency that lasts 4x longer to keep you drier and lasts four times longer. The new composite weave has 3x less stretch when wet, helping to reduce sag while maintaining wind and rain shedding. OSMO™ is made from 100% recycled yarns that are PFC- and PFAS-free and meet flame retardancy standards without the use of added chemicals.
Hornet Elite OSMO™ is the ultimate tent for extreme minimalists. This exceptionally lightweight tent is an excellent option for long-distance backpacking trips.
CONSTRUCTION & MATERIALS
Hornet Elite Osmo provides a generous amount of headspace and is the best in technical materials and design. Ultralight OSMO fabric and slimmer profile on the bathtub floor to shave ounces yet keep you dry while single seam construction increases longevity. No-See-Um Mesh canopy delivers ample airflow while keeping condensation and bugs at bay. The white mesh adds plenty of privacy.
Hornet Elite OSMO has highly efficient pole structure that leverages top shelf DAC featherlite poles for minimal weight while the single hub intersection and color coded pole clip webbing creates an intuitive quick setup.
Minimum weight: 779 g / 1 lb , 11 oz
Packed weight: 935 g / 2 lb , 1 oz
|Canopy Fabric||No-See-Um Mesh|
|Floor Fabric||0D OSMO Ripstop (1200 mm)|
|Stuff Sack||Divvy Cube|
- High-performance, proprietary OSMO poly-nylon ripstop fabric has 4x longer water repellency and 3x less stretch when wet. OSMO fabric is made from 100% recycled yarns that are PFC- and PFAS-free and meet flame retardancy standards without the use of added chemicals.
- Generous doors and vestibules for each person with Gatekeeper door tie-backs provide more coverage and ease of entry.
- New Divvy Cube™ rectangular stuff sack allows you to still split the weight with your partner, but packs more efficiently in your backpack.
- Patent-pending Flybar volumizing pole clip adds more room at the head and distributes fly tension evenly.
- Triangulated volumizing guy-outs at corners increase volume at the foot, protecting sleeping bags from tent wall condensation.
- Nightlight Pockets™ turn your headlamp into a tent lantern while removing blue light and casting an even glow.
- DAC Featherlite poles boast minimal weight and connect with a single hub for lightning-quick setup.
- 100% recycled Repreve® pole bag replaces disposable packaging as part of 100K Polybag Elimination Project.