NEW Nemo Dagger OSMO™ 3P tent - is 3-person freestanding tent, reasonably light, very spacious with impressive livability made of high-end and sustainable materials. The new OSMO 2P model has generous interior space with identical overall dimensions as past versions of the Dagger but now comes with a new innovative design.
NEMO has designed a lot of useful features into this tent. From the light dispersing pockets at the head to the storage tube in the vestibule, there’s a lot to love about the Dagger OSMO.
Nemo Dagger OSMO™ features new proprietary OSMO™ fabric equipped with advanced water repellency that lasts 4x longer. It also comes prepared with 3x less stretch when wet, helping to reduce sag while maintaining wind and rain shedding.
OSMO™ is made from 100% recycled yarns that are PFC- and PFAS-free and meet flame retardancy standards without the use of added chemicals. With additional design features for convenience and durability, Dagger OSMO™ sets the standard for a balance of performance and thoughtful design.
The New Dagger features a pretty handy vestibule accessory Landing Zone™- clip in tub floor, that keeps your things drier and allows you to isolate muddy gear from the clean, dry stuff inside your tent.
Nemo developed Divvy Cube™ stuff sack to allow you to divide the components of the tent into two separate stuff sacks and split the weight with a hiking partner. Once packed, the tent takes up minimal space and will fit easily in your pack. Guyout cord, stakes, and a repair kit are also included.
We’d recommend a footprint to protect the floor from mud, groundwater and sharp objects like rocks, exposed roots and pine needles. Footprint sold separately.
|Canopy Fabric||Nylon Ripstop/ No-See-Um Mesh|
|Stuff Sack||Divvy Cube|
- High-performance, proprietary OSMO™ poly-nylon ripstop fabric has 4X longer water repellency, 3X less stretch when wet, and uses 100% recycled yarns with zero PFCs or fire-retardant chemicals.
- Two large doors and massive trapezoidal vestibules lead the category for usable volume.
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole structure.
- Color-coded, hubbed pole set with color-matched webbing on the tent makes setup intuitive.
- 100% Repreve® pole bag replaces disposable packaging as part of our 100K Polybag Elimination Project.
- Nightlight Pockets™ turn your headlamp into a tent lantern while removing blue light and casting an even glow.
- New Divvy Cube™ rectangular stuff sack allows you to still split the weight with your partner, but packs more efficiently in your backpack.
- Landing Zone™ storage tub in the vestibule protects gear from the elements.
- Protected strut vents at the top of both main vestibule entries ensure ventilation even when it is raining.